Kings College Uniform List 2016-17
All students are expected to wear school uniform. All belongings must be clearly marked with the student’s name to aid identification when found.
School ties and blazers can be purchased from the school office.
- Blazer - Kings College blue with Kings logo
- Pullover - Plain grey v neck pullover
- Cardigan - Plain grey cardigan
- Shirt - Traditional shirt in white with short or long sleeves, and buttoned to the neck. Girls are not permitted to wear fitted blouses.
- Tie - Kings College tie
- Trousers - Plain grey or black, straight legged and tailored fit. Skin tight style, leggings or jean material trousers are not permitted.
- Skirt - Plain grey or black woven fabric, pleated skirt only, and must be worn between lower thigh and knee length.
- Belts - Plain black with small buckle
- Tights - Plain black opaque or neutral
- Coats - Plain dark colour for college purposes
- Shoes - Plain black shoes
Please note that hoodies are not permitted.
Sports kit is all available from the school uniform shop and includes:
- Polo Shirt - Navy
- Sport Shorts - Blue
- Rugby Shirt - Navy/Sky
- Sports Socks - Navy/Sky
- Sports Socks - Plain White only
- Track Bottoms - Blue
Standard of Dress
The school reserves the right to take appropriate action if a student attends wearing unsuitable or unsafe clothing. At Kings we take a pride in our school and appearance.
Requests for variations in uniform for religious or other reasons must be made in writing to the Principal.
For any uniform enquiries please contact the Finance Office on 01483 458 956 or email: email@example.com