Kings College Uniform
Uniform helps provide a sense of community and belonging. We insist that all students take pride in their appearance and come to school in the correct uniform at all times. All belongings must be clearly marked with the student’s name to aid identification when found.
We have changed the way you order uniform; we no longer have a uniform shop on site. To order uniform please visit: https://www.swischoolwear.co.uk/school/kings-college-guildford-cu-0003890
For information on DTP please see the information leaflet: Direct To Parent Guide
Delivery is free to school and these are made once a week. There is also the option of a home delivery at a cost of £4.50.
Cut-off date for orders – Wednesday
Delivery day to the school – Friday
Collection day for Parents – Monday
School Uniform List
- Blazer – Kings College blue with Kings logo
- Pullover – Plain grey v neck pullover
- Cardigan – Plain grey cardigan
- Shirt – Traditional shirt in white with short or long sleeves, and buttoned to the neck. Students are not permitted to wear fitted blouses.
- Tie – Kings College tie
- Trousers – Plain grey or black, straight legged and tailored fit. Skin tight style, leggings or jean material trousers are not permitted.
- Skirt – Plain black woven fabric, pleated skirt only, and must be worn between lower thigh and knee length.
- Belts – Plain black with small buckle
- Tights – Plain black opaque or neutral
- Shoes – Plain black polishable shoes (no trainers or boots)
Please note that hoodies are not permitted.